Squidly Powers Edit
- Squid Girl has ten tentacles protruding from the top of her head which she can use to pick things up as well as attack from a distance. They have an extremely far range and have been useful in saving people from drowning in the ocean. She also uses them to play baseball and volleyball. Goro Arashiyama called them "all-pupose tentacles".
- She can spew squid ink from her mouth and nose. The Aizawa sisters collect the ink and use it to make Squid Ink Spaghetti.
- She can glow in the dark. She is sometimes mistaken for a ghost when she glows in the dark.
- She can change her weight allowing her to become light as a feather. This power allows her to glide through the air.
- Squidly Smart. She is an extremely fast learner, for example mastering mathematics in one afternoon. She posses artistic ability when using her tentacles to draw. She quickly mastered the English language.
- Squiddle Talk. While not exactly a power Squid Girl usually ends her sentences with "Geso" (tentacles as food). In the English Dub/Sub squid puns are used extensively to achieve the same effect.
- Gill Breather. She breaths in the water because she has gills.
Her Squid Hat
|If it is removed she will die. Known in Season Two Episode 7 that she was pulling her hat off.|
|Fear of Sharks||Sharks are a predator of Squids, so she has a natural fear of them.|
|Fear of Killer Whales||Killer Whales are a predator of Squids, so she has a natural fear of them.|
|Fear of being bombarded by Sanae Nagatsuki.||Sanae is obsessed with Squid Girl.|
Fear of being experimented on by Cindy Campbell and her fellow researchers.
Campbell believes that Squid Girl is an alien, and pesters Squid Girl since she wants to experiment on her. However, Squid Girl doesn't want to be experimented on.
|Fear of Chizuru Aizawa||Squid Girl fears Chizuru as she has experienced Chizuru in her state of anger which is very frightning.|
- She made a cameo during the end in Mini Squid Girl Short Story 2.
- She mostly act more villainous.
- She is the only character with a english name.